It’s been so long since I’ve been tagged with a meme that when I noticed Petey’s comment on yesterday’s WTG Wednesday, I momentarily had no idea what he meant!
Apparently he was a meme virgin until today, and just HAD to share it with EVERYONE, but for the record I am rolling my eyes dramatically!
- Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
- I was on leave from work caring for a 3-month-old baby boy, not getting any sleep, and barely getting to shower. So glad he’s 5 now!
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
- Finalize test plans.
- Fold laundry and put it away. Please note, this seems to be on my list EVERYDAY…
- Drink Red Water.
- Play Big Fish Games.
- Finish this stupid meme **NEW ADDITION**
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Chocolate Brownie Waffle Bowl Sundae from DQ **insert Homer Simpson drool noise here**
- Chocolate (milk, dark, white, it’s ALL good)
- Ice Cream
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay Taxes.
- Send my kids to college.
- Go shopping. Buy acres and acres of land, build my dream house in the middle of it and install a huge electrified security fence all around it....with turrets. Better call before coming over!!
- Pay someone to finish this stupid meme for me!!!
What are five of your bad habits?
- I grit and grind my teeth.
- I can’t sit right in a chair.
- I fidget.
- My face always belies my true feelings.
- I pick at my fingers.
What are five places where you have lived?
- Wichita, KS,
- Haysville, KS
- Derby, KS,
- Dekalb, IL,
- Rockford, IL.
What are five jobs you’ve had?
- Telemarketer (DON’T HURT ME, I DIDN’T LAST BUT A FEW WEEKS)
- Alarm Dispatcher
- Subscriber Services Division Technical Business Specialist I. Fantastic title huh??!!