Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alive and kicking

Just a brief post to let my 2 readers know I'm still alive. I'm in the process of writing up a post explaining the past several months but for obvious reasons it's taking a while.

I'll give a brief overview and then explain in more detail in another post:
  1. My Grandfather died
  2. My husband was shipped off to Okla-fuckin-homa
  3. I had a nervous breakdown
  4. I found out I had cancer
  5. I had several surgeries and a lot of unpaid time off work
  6. I am still recovering from the financial burden

Thank Jeebus that's all in the past!! I am hoping to start up my WTF Wednesday posts again too very soon.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red says:
Your life sounds like a soap opera or a sad country song!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger jck said...

Delurking to express my empathy and to note that you do have more than 2 readers! Glad to have you back...

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

I miss you. Do you have time for me the 24 hours I'll be in No. Illinois? I think we could both use a hug..........

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Harvey said...

Glad to have you posting again. I was about to put you on a milk carton :-)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Retired Navy CPO said...

Hope to hear more!

4:06 PM  
Blogger TNT said...

YAY!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Who said...

Holy crap! I'm so sorry for all the things you've had to go through. Hope it's looking up now...

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home