Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ouuuuuuuuuch

I realized I forgot to mention something - I had surgery yesterday.

But really, it's no big deal.

2 years ago I found a lump on my shoulder which I had removed. 2 months ago, I noticed the lump was back. This time when I went to the doctor he was a bit concerned - it had grown in size, changed color and become painful in less than a month.

Had it removed for a second time yesterday. I now have an incision that is about 6 inches long and 1/2 inch deep along with about 60 stitches. I hurt a bit today, but the darvocet takes the edge off, which is good enough for me.

Hopefully he got it all this time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

.........

do you SEE my scowl from there?

You know...there is this really cool thing they have now a days. It's kinda small, and it has numbers on it. If you put in the right numbers? You can actually TALK to a person. How cool is that?!?!?!

(and I haven't called because I know you have been busier than a one armed paperhanger....)

But I am glad to hear it went well. Now...take care of yourself!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow and I thought the 2 inch cut in my breast was a pain. 60 stitches??? Good gravy woman... be careful... crawl'n

7:14 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Red says:
You are really doing good for someone who just had surgery yesterday. Either that it's the caramel apple makings I brought for the party.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home