Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update

There will be no funeral. Apparently my Grandfather, always the one to stir the pot, decided before his death that the would not have a funeral. He wanted a wake 30 days after his death where everyone would get together and have a big party!

My Step-Grandmother managed a compromise and the wake is next Saturday, August 2nd.

Just like Jack to keep everyone on their toes!

UPDATE

His obituary has been posted and gives a brief history of the amazing life he led. If you would like to read it, please click HERE.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Ktreva.

He sounds like he was one hell of an interesting guy... someone with whom I'd like to have visited.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

I just read the obit. Talk about a man's man.. My Lord! He survived a mauling by a freakin' GRIZZLY? Good God... I'd've loved to meet that man! :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Bruce Wayne said...

The man lived life to the fullest and we all can learn from that. I know that I did after reading.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home