Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Where General Contagion fears to tread....

There is a bug going around the house...one that the Gordon's Hornet and Wasp Killer from Farm and Fleet CANNOT KILL!
I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of it....but I lost the battle and have been bitten....

THE FIXEM UP BUG IS ON THE RAMPAGE!!!

Perhaps you remember my post regarding this menace. While at Farm and Fleet today to invest in some more offensive and defensive home protection implements in case a rebellion arises I found myself in the paint and wallpaper isle. Somehow, I'm not quite sure what happened as it was all a blur, I found liquid wallpaper remover and a wallpaper scoring tool in my hands while walking to the checkout!

I thought "I should put them back" but I coudn't. My hands would not let go, it's like they were stuck there screaming in my head (at least I hope it was in my head) BUY ME!!

Now they sit in the bag with the home defense tool, yelling at me to get busy! I've decided to ignore them for now...but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold out!

The next thing you know I'll be buying primer, paint and rollers! For the love of God help me!!
Coupons for these products are welcome :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Maranda Rites said...

If your wallpaper is anything like mine, it's superglued and wallpaper pasted to the bare drywall. I had to rent a steamer on top of the liquid stuff and scorer :( Good luck!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding, we have the Wallpaper-That-Should-Not-Be.

Whoever put it up should be dragged off and shot.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have better luck. We ended up getting professional drywallers to just mud over it. But ours was in the living room of our old house.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home