Monday, May 08, 2006

Kid Post

Boopie had a great time for his birthday. His father cannot post about the entire event because of the whole "guy code" but I can post about what I did with him!

For his 13th birthday, he wanted to go to Target and buy a couple of new games for his PSP, so that's where we went. He found some of the things he had been looking for and then asked if we could go and see Mission Impossible III. Now...I liked the movie, it wasn't bad, but it's something I could've saved for a Netflix Rental to be honest. But I'm a girl, I'm allowed to have that opinion *sticks tongue out*

After bringing him home so his father could "make a man" of him, my father-in-law emailed me pictures that my wee lad LEARNED TO RIDE HIS BIKE! He still has training wheels, but the exciting part of this is he can peddle AND steer! YAY! No more pushing him so he can go and then having to steer him away from fences/boards/garages/houses/small animals/his father/brother/myself, etc. Here is the fabulous photo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Happy Birthday Boopie, and YAY for Clone!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Happy Birthday (again) Boopie...

Look at that sweet boy.....I'm gonna need a copy of this, you do realize that. Give him a big hug for me and tell him His Tommy is very proud of him!!!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But M-O-O-O-O-O-M!!! Why can't I have this bike?"

2:20 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Wow! I can so see why you call him Clone. :) Great picture!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a smoochie boy! Great picture. So wonderful that you got one on one time with Boopie on his birthday too!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home