Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tagged!

Apparently Contagion thinks that I haven't been tagged with enough meme's, and to tell the truth, there haven't been that many, so it's no big deal for me, I kinda like em (for now, that's not an open invite!) So here goes:
  1. I'm obsessed with lip balm. I put it on constantly as I can't stand for my lips to be dry.
  2. I sing my heart out while driving by myself in the car, but I stop singing if someone pulls up next to me, wouldn't want to embarrass myself.
  3. I used to barrel race horses.
  4. I have an unhealthy fear that the "leech man" from the X-Files is in the bottom of the Porta John's when doing re-enactments...particularly at night.
  5. My toes are wierd, they are called twin toes where the 2nd and 3rd toe are stuck together halfway down on both feet. My husband likes to call them "forked" toes.
  6. I married Contagion, that’s just farkin’ weird!
Not gonna tag anyone with this one, but if you WANT to do it, let me know. I need to know that other people have wierd habits/facts too! I can't be the only one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think you were too weird until I read the last one. GRIN

12:38 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

Number 3 is just cool, but c'mon now, you're not too wierd.

*Wired* maybe.... ;^)

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home