Sunday, April 09, 2006

Curiosity: What are you preferences

Tammi said while doing dishes she was having some random thoughts about preferences and asked us what our preferences were. I thought I'd just do a post on it since a comment would just be way too long!

*Barefoot or shoes?: Barefoot! I actually can't stand wearing shoes, nor socks, but sometimes I have to. I do like to wear shoes that I can slip on and off (especially at work) if I have to wear them.

*Tea, sweetened or unsweetened?: Sweetened, particularly sun tea with real sugar!

*Clothes, fitted or loose?: I prefer fitted clothes, unless I feel like crap, then I wear loose and comfortable.

*Fish, salt water or fresh?: I'm gonna be honest here, I don't know the difference...

*Gravy or plain?: Gravy IS a food source

*House, spotless or lived in?: In case you haven't noticed I live with 3 males....do you honestly think my house could EVER be spotless??? HELL NO! It's lived in.

*Solitude or people?: It really depends on what type of day I'm having....Of late I like being around people, but soon I know I will need some ALONE time and will send the family off to do guy things while I stay home all by myself and ignore the phone.

*Beer or Alcohol?: Well, Beer is Alcohol, but I think the question is more like Beer or Hard Liquor. I actually prefer hard liquor, and drinks with an umbrella are some of my favorite!

*Fiction or Nonfiction?: Fiction, to another world preferably. I really enjoy Science Fantasy more than anything else. Of course, this is assuming I can find the time to read something other than Curious George to my 3 year old.

*Weather Hot or Cold?: I have a very small temperature tolerance zone, between 68-73 degrees is usually perfect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we related? I am starting to think we must be... too many answers are exactly what I would have said.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home