Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blech

Decided to take a quiz about beer since my hubby did it. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a beer drinker but PABST?? At least I could've been Miller....

Pabst Blue Ribbon

(33% dark & bitter, 100% working class, 66% genuine)




Oh, Pabst, beer of barbeques, beer of youth, beer of liberty! In my care-free days, Pabst was my drink of choice. I made most of my best friends over cans of this stuff and made many of my first kisses with it on my lips (and breath...uhg). Yeah, Pabst doesn't exactly have the most refined taste going, and my guess is the same can be said for you. I'm not saying you or Pabst is anything short of awesome. Just that you both appreciate a good dirty joke. (Can a beer be said to appreciate a joke? You know what I mean.)



You have an outgoing personality. You like a good time, and you often create one just by being around. But unlike many popular people, there's a lot of substance to you: you scored quite highly on the "genuine" part of the test. Pabst is for real fun, not for company-sponsored, after-work "socials"! See Budweiser Select for that.


Anyhow, nostalgia dictates that I congratulate you on your score on this test. Cheers!




My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 86% on workingclass
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 26% on genuine
Link: The If You Were A Beer Test written by gwendolynbooks on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


h/t Richmond at One for the Road

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

as soon as I can access my MT again, I'm going to post my results. very funny. I've been waiting all day! ;-)

And *I* love you even if you are PBR!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Hey! I have some good memories drinking Pabst at the Blue Ribbon Bar in Red Lodge Montana... :) Pabst can be fun!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Bass... I'm scared that I matched your hubby!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Pabst... at 5 years old, it was the first beer I ever snitched a sip of.

...damn near put me off beer for life :-)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home