Monday, April 17, 2006

Yay weekends!

Why are they always so short? Friday I was left gloriously alone as my other half and TIG decided to raid some local establishments. Played my stupid Sims 2 game all night before hitting that sack at 10:30 (YAY SLEEP!)

Was woken sometime in the middle of the night with a warning "TIG is sleeping on the couch, just so you know" In my half awake state I was trying to figure out what that meant to me...oh...put on a robe before going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and promptly fell back to sleep.

The Munchman had us up right around 7:30 am, and darling hubby let me sleep in. I wound up rising at around 8:30 feeling guilty that I didn't get up and cook breakfast for our guest. Couldn't cook, out of breakfast type foods with the exception of Life cereal which was already being consumed by the time I came downstairs. Got to watch Spongebob and learn about P.O.O.P. (People Order Our Patties).

Hit the store for some much needed items and invaded Tammi for the evening. Yummy food, excellent company, Nasty beer (reviews abound on this sludge) and a mediocre Appletini later (not Tammi's fault, she ran out of the good stuff!), Contagion passed out in the golden throne, woke up snorting, exclaiming how that was dangerous and headed home.

Sunday there was much fun with Play Doh and the boy. All in all it was a great weekend. Too bad it was so short!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

as bad as that appletini was - the cosmo was worse. I'll make it up to you - just you wait!!

And you can't KNOW how great y'all made my weekend.

The highlight? Honestly....as good as it all was, it was the sound of that sweet little boy missing "his tommy". ;-)

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"invaded Tammi for the evening"

*raises eyebrow*

4:06 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

It's art, Harvey. ;^)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home