Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Family Tree

So TIG posted on MyHeritage Face Recognition. I hadn't seen it before as I am incredibly behind in my reading of other's blogs...heck, I'm luck to get the time to post on my own blog, and decided I needed to do it.

I uploaded a photo of myself from one of the re-enactments...no not the one that shows off my tracts of land...and here is what it said:

75% Jennifer Garner (woo hoo!)
67% Jennifer Love Hewitt (not so woo hoo)
65% Jamie Lynn Spears
64% Kate Hudson
60% TIM CURRY! (I'm just a sweet transvestite)
and the killer of killers Steven Hawking at 52%

Well...guess it's a good thing I'm a woman, cause I'd make an awfully ugly man!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I frequently look at you and think "Dr Frank N. Furter" :-)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

I'm thinkin' Contagion is pretty damned glad you're a woman too!!

;-)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

yeah, I am not even putting mine up....horrid....

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home