Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Whew....

What a week. Much has happened and this is my first opportunity to really post anything. Lets begin with last Wednesday. On this day, darling husband stayed home so that we could have our new windows installed. Driving the go cart I did the normal morning routine, drop off boys at sitter's house, drive to work, work all day, drive to pick up boys, drive home. All was well, until I had to leave again to take Boopie to a doctors appointment.

Off we go in the go cart to the doctors office when *WHAM* I kid you not....a guy side swiped the back quarter panel of the damned rental car!!!! WTF?! I was irate to say the least. Called the police, got the accident report, called the rental car company, called the doctor's office to tell them I would be late. Dropped off the now scratched up go cart with the rental car company, and they traded me.... A MAZDA 6!!

Now you have to understand...the Mazda 6 is the car that I want. I have wanted one for over a year now. It looks great, it felt great....it was just GREAT! I really enjoyed that car for the short time I had it. Why short? We got the van back on Friday, finally, after all the paint, body work and a new rear axle. It was hard to give up the Mazda...Ah well... gotta do what's best for the family, so I drive an Asexual Mom-mobile.

Saturday, got to go and see my first Indoor Arena Football game! WOW! That was incredibile! My husband has season tickets to The Rock River Raptors and the seats are right next to the home team. We talked to the players, watched the game (we are so close it feels like you are IN the game) and my husband acquired his very own IFL football that was played in the game!! I can hardly wait to go again!

Sunday we bothered Tammi for a while, grilled beer brats and had a great time socializing, although I did get ear wormed with the Scrotum song by T1G...not so good. *roll eyes*

This week has been spent getting ready for our first re-enactment of the season this weekend, The Gathering at Macktown. YAY!! Anywho, have a good one, see you when I get back!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a cool song. If you've got to have a song stuck in your head, it should be a cool one.

;)

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"zoom zoom zoom"

I'd be irate too, course I'da punched the guy who sideswiped you, but that's just me!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Of course, you could get the 6 and make HIM drive the asexual Mom-mobile :)

4:14 AM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Have fun!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ogre said...

mmMMmmm...Brats...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home