Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Guh...

Busy busy busy!

up at 6, work by 7, home by MAYBE 6.

I was hit a couple of weeks ago with an enormous conversion project due by September 11th at work. The desire to be on the computer is slim to none.

Happy birthday to me. I turned 35 last Sunday. Don't really feel much different, but had a great time at our re-enactment even though it was 100 degrees plus each day! Managed to get some sun WITHOUT getting burnt, which impressed me to no end!

Headed to Danville, Illinois on Thursday and Friday for work again. I've travelled more since I took this position than the last person did in her entire 4 year tenure!

Vacation is next week....I really need this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I have seen photos of you

I would have never guessed you were over 25

damn girl

work it

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ogre said...

Happy Birthday!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D00d! I didn't know it was yer b-day!
HAPPY BDAY!!!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm really late - I got behind on my blog reading and can't seem to catch up... oh well, a very belated Happy Birthday!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Yay vacation! And Happy Birthday waaaaaaay late. ;)

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*leaves candle-laden cake*

*thinks about it*

*leaves fire extinguisher*

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home