Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Paper Towels

So T1G had put up a post a while back about the Mom who smiles as she cleans up the kids mess from the ball of rubber bouncy bands, and asked the question "Who does this?"

I for one can honestly say 'NOT I'

But the post reminded me of a story about Boopie. He was 7 at the time and I went up to use the restroom. Shut the door and sat down to do my business. Something is different about the bathroom but I just can't put my finger on it....WAIT! There is writing on the back of the bathroom door!

After finishing my business I go to check out what has been written, and it stays "BOOPIE WAS HERE!" in huge letters. So, I call him upstairs and confront him on the writing.

Him "I didn't do it"
Me "Well then who did?"

...pause...

Him "Elderspawn!"

...giving Boopie a look like he's smoking something....

Me "Elderspawn is 3 years old! He can't write, and why would he write your name on the back of the bathroom door?!?! If you are going to pick a scapegoat, at least pick one that can WRITE! Now, go get an eraser and clean this up!"

It was incredibly difficult to not laugh outloud at his response, but I did good. I did NOT however, smile and clean it up for him.

Anything like this ever happen to any of you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONTAGION WAS HERE!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Crap! I just made the same mistake as Boopie... :-(

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I remember that! Now if he would have blamed Elderspawn for making it look like a grenade went off in a room after being in there for .00002 seconds, THAT would have been plausible :)

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home