Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gifts for the person who has everything!

We all know someone who is incredibly hard to buy for. You want to get them something that you know they would love, but also something that is memorable. Out of the ordinary. I believe I have found the answer.

Archie McPhee - who apparently has been obsessed with monkeys since 1980 - offers some of the most interesting gifts I have ever found.

  • For anyone with German ethnicity, how about your very own Lederhosen!
  • For most men, bacon should be added to everything. Now there's this option for after meals!
Now I'll never have to wonder what kind of gift to get my friends again!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

I love the Archie McPhee catalog!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lederhosen

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home