Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wish List

Some of you know and some of you don't know what I collect. I have a passion for dragons. I have a rather large collection, but today I realized I am seriously lacking!

Most of the dragons I own are made by Windstone Editions, in addition to several miscellaneous makers, but today I found items that I MUST HAVE.

I need these items!
It's important!
I might die otherwise!!

Ok, maybe not, but I didn't know they existed until today and now I need them!

  1. Curious Dragon Computer Topper.
  2. A Print of the Dragon Hatchling (He's adorable!!)
  3. Stained Glass piece by Robert Oddy.
Just thought I'd mention it....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the computer topper. *grin*

7:07 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Ktreva? Are you SURE you want stained glass in the house? I mean seriously....Contagion seems to have a fascination with that stuff and it might just come up missing.

Gott only knows what kind of ransom he'd make YOU pay!!!!!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stained glass looks kinda neat - kinda looks more like a snake or something rather than an actual dragon though :/

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of any rational arguments to NOT get these :-)

6:49 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Happy Mother's Day

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home