Monday, February 26, 2007

Through NO FAULT of my own!

Some of you may or may not remember, but not too long ago my husband took a test. A test that would prove to the world the kind of man he is! A test that PROVED what I had been telling him for YEARS! Scoring one of the highest I have seen to date with 57.98817% as the score, I present The Geek Test!

I finally got up the guts to take it, but only after noticing that even Tammi was questioning her level of "geekdom". I have always been pretty darn sure I'm a geek, but I guess seeing it in the form of a percentage puts more weight to it. So without further adieu, here is my score:


I blame this on Contagion. I was NOT a geek in the beginning, although admittedly I had "geekish tendencies". Apparently all these years of Marriage have caused a side affect that no one could have suspected, or prepared for! I have become a GEEK THROUGH OSMOSIS!!

I thought that taking the second test might even something out.

I am nerdier than 64% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Oh NO!!! I scored higher on this than he did!!! ****GAH!!!****

It is COMPLETELY OBVIOUS to me what needs to be done.....more details to follow!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

"Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either"

Ok, that's better than I was afraid it was gonna be.......

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking:

*holds mirror under Ktreva's nose and hopes for fogging*

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home