Sunday, May 20, 2007

Movie Meme

Since I'm an incredibly neglectful blogger, but don't want to end up on a milk carton, I decided to participate in the Movie Meme that's going around.

Pick out ten favorite movies, then look them up at IMDb. In the overview at the top of each movie’s page, there are “Plot Keywords,” usually five of them. (Plus more, if you click the link.) Take the first five, and post them. Then the rest of us get to play movie buff and see if we can guess them.

So, in no particular order, here are some of my favorites.

  1. Revenge/Sentimental/Rural/Domestic Violence/Physical Abuse "Until you do right by me, everything you even think about gonna fail!"
  2. Talking Animal/Tragic Incident/No Opening Credits/Falsely Accused/Stampede "Before sunrise he's YOUR son."
  3. Directorial Debut/Directed by Star/1860s/Flashback Sequence/Horse "If it wasn't for my companion, I believe I'd be having the time of my life."
  4. Humor/Insult/Threat/Authority/Chicago Illinois "You know how you said before, how your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?"
  5. Invented Language/Bravery/Shapeshifting/Good Versus Evil/Empire "Chicken. Chicken! Yes, Chicken Man!"
  6. Extramarital Affair/Kinky/Expatriate/Blouse Ripping/Erotic "Ask him if he understands what tremendous pleasure women get looking at naked men."
  7. Crisis of Conscience/Disturbing/Claustrophobic/Tormented/Mother Daughter Relationship "My idea of Heaven is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all eternity, and they LOVE me."
  8. Die Hard Scenario/Nose Bleed/Soldier/2030s/Bravery "You still don't get it, do you, Captain? Your men are obsolete."
  9. Good Versus Evil/Dream Like/Evil/Creature/Kingdom "What was sundered and undone shall be whole - the two made one."
  10. Labor Strike/Athlete/Bar Fight/Cheerleader/Cigarette "What's that smell? Wild yam. That's nice. That's nice."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

1) Color Purple
2) The Lion King
3) Dances with Wolves
4) The Breakfast Club
5) Stargate
8) Soldier
10) The Replacements

To be Honest, it's the quotes that I recognized

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I only got The Replacements and Dances With Lobos...

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#9 is The Dark Crystal

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 Babe

9 Dark Crystal

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home