Thursday, July 12, 2007

OgFest - Not just for breakfast anymore

Good Times.....Goooooooooooooooooooood Times!

Almost EVERYONE ELSE has already put up their posts, so I figure I'll give some link love instead of writing the whole thing down again. For the few who haven't posted yet, there is still time left!

I would like to say for the record, it was a difficult decision as to whether I was going to go shopping with the girls or shooting with the guys. I believe I made the correct decision in shopping (even if I did spend Contagion's beer money) because I made quite an impression on him with my new dress :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And well you should have! You were STUNNING!!!!!!!

Tammi

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure he takes you to the Buffalo Range some day, though.

That Plinking Pit is AWESOME! :-)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feh. I can shoot stuff here. Bra-shopping with Tammi, tho? That's a special blogmeet-only experience.

Hope to see you at the next fest!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked fabulous. It was great to see you!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you again! That dress was fabulous!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zonker? Yeah - that would be a ONCE IN A LIFETIME blogmeet experience! ;p

Tammi

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dress you were wearing at Klas? That was dangerous. If it's more dangerous than that, I want pictures. That re-enacter picture of you is getting kinda sticky.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit Og, if Contagion has to kill you I'm obligated to help him dig the hole. If you keep hittin' on his wife I'm going to have to ask on a deposit for either a backhoe or some illegal Mexicans with shovels...

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home