Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So there I was, minding my own business...

This weekend we went to Theatiki for a re-enactment where we met up with some good friends of ours, Red, Will and Sari.

Even though we have been doing these types of events for many years, we are still considered "new" to the circuit. We learned many new things this weekend that I would like to share a few of them with all of you.

  1. Chickens can't swim - Apparently throwing one chicken into a lake isn't good enough to test this theory, you have to remove all doubt by tossing TWELVE of them in and watching them sink!
  2. The Three B's - This is a magic solution that you can use for practically anything (much like Windex as shown in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"). It's an ointment, a gun oil solution, and great for any number of ailments you may otherwise have to endure. The all natural ingredients are Bees Wax, Bear Grease and Butt Juice! Don't it smell GREAT!
  3. Don't forget to wrap your wiener - Apparently some people find a condom commercial with two wiener dogs having sex "offensive". I say, "Good Idea!".
  4. Dumping Out - There were hours of discussion about people who and places where you can take a shit while outdoors. Under rocks, on the side of a mountain while backpacking as concerned people stop and check on your unattended 18 year old daughter, who is kind enough to point out where you are sitting (thinking you were on the OTHER SIDE of the ridge) so you have to smile and wave - What else are you going to do?! In addition, we were regaled with stories of how some people take a shit so big they have to stand up to get off of it..NICE
Anywho, I feel I learned a lot. Probably more than I needed to know, but what a great time! I'm looking forward to the next event where I plan on bringing Cheesecake and Apple Pie so Red, Sari and I (and anyone else I can get to drink with us) can get soused!

Oh, and I'm not playing Three's...I don't know how, but SOMEONE cheats!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I don't cheat, I play to win. Everclear? you do want to get us soused!! I was soused at the time but I believe he also added cinnamon schnapps & hot damn or was it hot sex. not sure maybe it's a little of both. either way it's some really good apple pie. Just as good as Grandma's !!!!!!!!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chickens can't swim, but they make great lifeguards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCRjFyHMa14

9:10 AM  
Blogger ma content said...

I have never thought to add Cap'n Morgan's to my Apple Pie, but dang! That sounds GOOD!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home