Monday, September 04, 2006

Time flies

So it's been a month.... so far we have no broken bones, no cancer and only one poop incident!

Work has piled 3 large projects on me, one has 4 phases, the first of which goes live on Tuesday, and next week is the deadline for the 2nd huge project. Hopefully things will settle down a bit after that and I'll be more inclined to get on the computer after 12 hours a day of working on one!

Thanks for being patient with me, I appreciate it! I'm thinking that SOMEONE will have to take me shoe shopping in the near future!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaa... you posted. Any chance the two of you can head down to south Florida to go shopping??? ;-)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

I'm busy the next two weekends - other than that, unless you wanna go to Vegas or Boston with me, we're on for the end of the month.

Good luck with the projects. And it's really good to see you posting!

VW - believe me, if I could I certainly would drag her down there with me!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Boston with Tammi and we'll shop on Newbury Street for shoes. *grin*

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home