Monday, August 07, 2006

Contagion has a Clone...why can't I?!

I'm tired folks...really tired. I have decided that I need a clone. She will go to work for me while I stay home and attempt to catch up my sleep, housework and laundry!

These 12 hour days are about to do me in. Thankfully today after much begging, I am going to be getting some assistance! YAY ME!

At some point I promise, I will get back to regular posts, and perhaps after all this time, I'll have something of substance to post about that isn't work related. In the meantime, I leave you with this link.

Does your pet shed, a lot? FINALLY there's someone who can do something about it!

www.vipfibers.com!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

You deserve 2 clones. One for work work, one for house work.

Then you can come over here and drink appletini's with ME!!!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh - does this mean you're getting your own wife? *grin*

10:36 PM  
Blogger Ogre said...

I'm betting Contagion will be willing to help you make that clone...

8:49 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

If she had a Clone, I'd want to to be an actual Clone and not the offspring variety. Having two wives could be... fun.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you didn't get that clone after all? Your hubby is sending us over to see if we can help you get posting again. I love your stories, so count me in as someone who wants you to post more.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Wes said...

Ktreeeva, helloo.... C'mon, it's not like you have a lot to do after work.

*ducking large spoon o' doom*

I tease because I love.... :^D

BTW, my word verification for today is "unlacktb". Just so you know.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Hey Ktreva!! Congation is sayin' bad things about you!!! You better post to defend yourself.

Well that, and as your Blogmama, it's my duty to make you post!!!!

So get crackin' darlin!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"unlacktb"?

So that means you DO have tuberculosis? :-)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home