Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Munchman!

My baby boy is 3 years old today! I can hardly believe it! He's getting soooo big! I still remember when he was born. I kept telling my doctor that he was a big baby, but he insisted that he would be MAX 6 pounds. I had a scheduled C-Section on this day 3 years ago at 38 weeks pregnant. That's two weeks before my due date for those who don't know.

Went in, had the spinal block (yay no pain!) and the doctor delivered him with an exasperated "WOW THIS IS A BIG BABY!" He was 8 pounds, 3 ounces....2 weeks early. Doc said he'd have been over 10 pounds if he had gone to term. Soooooo glad I had a C Section!

He has grown so much, first teeth, learned to walk, learning to talk, and just being a joy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHMAN! I LOVE YOU!!


10 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Happy, happy birthday, kiddo! :^)

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smoochie kid!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bday!

My sister had two twelve pounders, within 12 months of each other. Both are 6' plus now, one is over 200 the other over 300 lbs.

Neither wears a kilt, thank god. Good looking kid there!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on surviving the 3 years! And Happy Birthday to that cutie!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Happy birthday sweetie!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Happy Birthday, Cutie Boy!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

I just love this little boy. He is just so huggable. Hmmm must run in the family! ;-)

Happy Birthday Clone!!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Happy Birthday to the fart dimpler!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home