Sunday, March 19, 2006

In Kalamazoo oo oo oo!

Just got back from an incredible weekend with my hubby in Kalamazoo Michigan! We went to a trade fair for re-enactors and had an incredible time. The show was just as awesome as it was last year, but by far the best part for me was getting out, just him and I for a weekend alone!

Since he has already posted about it I'm not going to bore you with the details, but let it be known that buying more shoes is WAY DIFFERENT than buying a cannon.

Oh, and HAPPY BELATED ST. PATRICKS DAY! I hope everyone had a most excellent day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm *sure* I had a nice day, it's just a bit blurry :-)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

glad you got ALONE time HA, don't worry I won't ask for pictures

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home