Monday, October 15, 2007

Things I learned on my day off

What a great weekend!

Good Times, Good Friends, Booze flowing freely and Clone slept until 9 am EVERY MORNING!!
Contagion tells the story much better than I can, but I would like to highlight a few things:

  1. "Dragons Milk is like rocket fuel to a fat man!" Apparently what is ambrosia one night is "vile swill", "Scaly Tit" or "Dragons Cum" the next morning. Just for the record, Contagion did warn everyone when handing out the beer!
  2. Three's, AKA "The Circle of DEATH" is much more fun with Noah playing because we can enforce all kinds of rules, then add a few new people and BAM! No more hangover for me!
  3. Contrary to popular belief, Clone CANNOT PASS AS NATIVE!! The blue eyes maybe, but the white blonde hair and chubby Norse cheeks generally indicates "immigrant". No matter how much red paint you smear him with! (For the record, I can't get the red splotch of Bear Grease off of his forehead!)
  4. An announcement was made at the Tavern on Saturday night which I'm still laughing about. Apparently a gentleman of noble girth does NOT have a beer belly, he has a FUEL TANK FOR A LOVE MACHINE! Just classic!
All in all we had a great time! My husband was accepted into the O.N.W. as a full member too! Too bad it'll be a while before we get to see everyone again. We will be attending the O.N.W. Ball the first week of November and will get to see everyone then. I just wish I had a corset I could wear *hint - cough - RED - cough - hint*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clone can be native. Teme is a blond haired-blue eyed norseman, the poster child of Hitler's master race (not that I condone anything remotely associated with Hitler). But you could never tell when he gets painted up.

Petey

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can read between the words. We'll have to see what we can do for a corset. By the way I can smile again and not look like a jack-o-lantern :)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home