Thursday, September 27, 2007

For the first time in 10 Years...

For those of you who don't know, Contagion is actually celebrating his birthday this year...and I'm not kidding when I say it's the first time in 10 years.

Every year we argue because I decide I'm going to do or buy something for his birthday and he decides that he's not going to celebrate it. The argument gets old.

Here is where I need ya'll to help me...

He has posted a couple times regarding the Blogcrawl....if anyone, ANYONE at all can join us I would be incredibly grateful! You see, this is a big deal. Even if you can't join us in person, leaving zillions of comments for him, or if you choose, I'll be more than happy to provide the information to let you DRUNK DIAL him :)

Yeah, this is gonna be GREAT!! Work with me people!!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO on board with you on this one.

We need to talk. :-)

Tammi

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crawling by... here are a couple of barf bags to help you out...

8:18 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Me thingks Contagion will need them. He's no longer in driniking shape.

Thet may or may not be my fault, but the fact is, he's gong to puke.

Blog crawl.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on my fourth martini!
I'm always willing to celebrate someone's birthday.
Cheers!
doh! a word verification... those are getting harder to handle

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not drinking, but I'm crawling for my health...hope Contagion has a great, great day!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great way to celebrate a birthday!

I'm having fun - in spite of myself... ;)

11:48 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Well, I'm doing all I can, going from blog to blog, even trying to give him some helpful hints on how to get away with offing that person who is annoying him.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Thanks honey! BTW you looked ultra sexy shootin' today! Love ya!

1:59 AM  
Blogger sticks said...

Party was great! Thanks for the invite. I'm crawling home now.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home