Sunday, December 10, 2006

...plus it's SPF 15!

Guys generally hate lip balm... or maybe it's just my husband. Every time I put on my strawberry Chapstick he refuses to come near me because I have "GOOP" on my lips.

But I think I have found a solution! It's called Old Chub Lip Balm, and it's made from (among other things) BEER! Yes folks, that's right. Enjoy that beer flavor all day and night! Never worry again about hiding that beer in the car, at work, or in church!

I'm thinking he might appreciate this more than the strawberry Chapstick even with a tag line of "Twist the Knob and Rub the Chub!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if you don't post, we'll be thinking it's because your husband is busy nibbling your lips. *grin*

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Too bad I don't like beer... I love the saying.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home