Sunday, December 10, 2006

Look! It's a post!

If I had a melon baller, I would scoop out the part of my brain that holds the visual my Blog-Grandpa put in my head!

As you all may have noticed, I'm not posting much anymore. Between work and the holidays, I'm BEAT by the time I get home and rarely get on the computer. I have been trying to make an attempt, but after the THREATENING comment made on my previous post, it was obvious to me that I'd better make more attempts at posting, for fear of Harvey following through if for no other reason!

Because it's the holiday season, it's time to get into the spirit by enjoying the sights and sounds of Christmas!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A post!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DANG!

*puts away cheerleader outfit*

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home