Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have found Him!

For years I have wondered about the truth. I have been told many things by many different people, but none seemed quite right.

There was always something missing.

So I searched for answers anywhere I could. I studied different concepts, only to discover that each one, although unique, was the same as the others. I was left with the same questions each time and was running out of resources.

Today, after all the years of wondering, waiting and hoping for answers, I was given the WAY! The way to answer all of my questions! It was Him.

He - who created the universe.
He - the Creator and Overseer.
He - the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO - excellent - when it's not so late, I'll have to go back and check that site a little more closely.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blast - that was me - beta blogger doesn't like me... ack!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that was funny!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're not one of those heretics who believes He's topped with grated Parmesan.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm strictly Romanoian. The Parmesianians are filthy blasphemers!

Don't get me started on the damn Mozzarerllians. I'm pretty sure they planned 9/11.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home