Thursday, February 09, 2006

I have an unhealthy addition to Quizes

Saw this over at Caltechgirl's and had to take it, but I didn't get the outcome I expected. As a matter of fact, I totally forgot that this damned instrument even existed!


You scored as Bassoon. Bassoon.
Bassooners are fun and outgoing usually.
Theyre pretty suite.

Bassoon


75%

trombone


67%

Viola


67%

Oboe


58%

Flute


58%

Clarinet


58%

Tuba


58%

French Horn


50%

Cello


42%

String Bass


42%

Percussion


42%

Violin


33%

Trumpet


33%

If you were in an orchestra, what instrument would match your personality?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, gotta do this one! This quiz was made for me!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

I am a Tuba. That's just so wrong....

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home