Monday, February 06, 2006

Care for our daughters

As I was watching the Super Bowl (at home alone with Clone I might add) I saw an ad for Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty. I thought to myself at the time "I need to post on that" but it appears my Bloggrandpa Harvey has beat me to it! No problem, I'll assist in spreading the word!

I know when I was growing up I had HUGE self esteem problems, and had no idea that everyone else had the same issues, because it was just something you didn't talk about. I really hope that this campaign gives girls what they need to know, because REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES!

If you have a daughter, please go out to the site and download the free Mother/Daughter Kit. I wish this had been around when I was younger!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

Don't we all Ktreva, don't we all....

Great thing they are doing.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Ktreva, I thouht you had some very nice real curves. At the risk of annoying the kilted yaksman.

Hardly ever met a woman that couldn't benefit by a cheeseburger, though.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home