Tuesday, February 07, 2006

20 Questions

Blue Tige, my blog…brother in law? asked me very nicely if I would answer the following questions. No problem I said…sure thing…this was a lot harder than I thought!

Best Memory?: When Clone was born…remember my boys are 10 years apart, but not intentionally. The experience was much better the second time around, they put me under general anesthesia for my first. Nothing like waking up 6 hours after your C-section demanding to see your baby and someone had better bring a Dr Pepper.

Most Terrible Day?: The day my Grandfather died. I was a junior in high school and my Mom came to the school and picked me up, and we proceeded to drive 8 hours to Muskogee, Oklahoma to see him and make sure he was going to be ok. He had a stroke and I had to make the decision for my mother at 16 to pull the plug. He was gone, you could tell he wasn’t there anymore and I didn’t want this to be my last memory.

Birth City?: Wichita, Kansas

Favorite Thing To Do?: As dull as this may seem, my favorite thing to do is TAKE A SHOWER! You have to understand, I do not have a shower in my house, all I have is a bathtub, and although sometimes it’s nice to relax in a bath, that’s not my favorite way to get clean. I love traveling because then I get to take showers! It’s not uncommon for me to take one the minute we get into our hotel room, one after we get back from whatever site seeing we went to do and another in the morning.

Hollywood Crush?: Not so much a crush as lust… Orlando Bloom. He’s old enough to be legal and young enough to teach a few things to.

Favorite Food?: Wow, aside from my Blogmamma’s Mexican Manicotti , CHOCOLATE!

City you want to visit most and why?: Inverness Scotland, I don’t think I need to give a reason why, seems obvious to me! (see www.spoonandblade.com)

Fantasy/dream that you want to come true?: The biggest fantasy that I have is that when I get to retirement age, I’ll be able to do re-enacting full time all across the country, traveling in style of course in my luxury bus! (ok that last part is the fantasy)

Favorite Sport?: Football, both NFL and Arena (Go Rock River Raptors!)

How long have you been married?: 6 years 4 months

Favorite song and why?: This really depends on my mood. I am truly a music lover and if I’m sad, I have a song, glad, I have a song, etc. etc.

Someone you most admire?: I admired my Grandfather. He was a WWII veteran who gave me more interesting insight into things than anyone else ever has. He also believed in me when no one else would.

Someone you hate and why?: I will plead the 5th on this one.

Secret crush? (Hollywood doesn’t count): See answer above!

One (maybe 2) rule(s) you live by?: First: Try to be true to who you are, no matter what others may think, and Second: Don’t live your life with the “would’a, should’a, could’a” mentality, it’ll get you no where.

Do you believe in God?: I believe in an energy, not necessarily male nor female, that is everywhere

A dark secret (we won’t tell): I never believe that people really like me, I get it in my head that everyone is just pretending as a cruel joke that someday they will reveal, point and laugh.

Most treasured item and why?: My Grandfather’s burial flag, see above for why.

If you could turn back time, what would you do and why?: As odd as it may seem, I would see a dentist more often so that I could have a smile to be proud of, rather than the gap toothed grin I currently have :)

Last but certainly not least, what kind of “work” do you do and do you enjoy it?: I currently work in Claims at a major heath insurance company. I LOVE what I do, but am looking for more of a challenge so am really hoping to get this promotion that is coming up!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orlando Bloom seems a little girly to me. I am not sure what it is about him. But, he is cute, I'll give him that.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Nice to read *your* answers to the 20 Q. :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

The 5th questions the 5th questions!!

darn.....

10:16 PM  
Blogger Moogie said...

I love these answers. What is Mexican Manicotti? It sounds heavenly!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Yea, I wanna know who the secret crush is on this time.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moogie - Ask Tammi of Tammi's world for the recipe - it rocks!

Ktreva - About this: "I would see a dentist more often so that I could have a smile to be proud of, rather than the gap toothed grin I currently have"

You have teeth?

My eyes never made it that far up :-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Thanks Ktreva for answering. It was nice to read more about you. I also like the fact that your Fantasy/dream is a long term one and not a "gotta have it now" attitude.

I've always heard that Harvey has a vision problem.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home