Monday, January 01, 2007

The Day After...

I'm not sure if I have a 1 Star hangover, or if I'm just beat because I didn't sleep a WINK last night. Granted I have insomnia and usually take medication to help me sleep, but I ASSUMED the 1/2 gallon of Glogg I drank last night would put me out! How silly of me to think that!

Anywho, we had a great time bringing in the New Year with some of our favorite people! My wonderful husband put up a great post about last night, as did my bloggrandfather Harvey. They described the evening very well, and since they've done all the work already, I'll let you read what they have to say.

Happy New Year to everyone! May this year be more prosperous and less stressful!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new Year!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me over :-)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home