Saturday, February 25, 2006

Richmond slapped me with a meme!

Of course, she had to do this while I was out of town and then had to work tons of hours, so this is the first chance I've had to do it...that and my husband actually let me have the computer for a while since he apparently defeated the French again last night in his game.

Here are the rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

  • Anna Nalick - Breathe - This song just makes me bust into song when I'm by myself, but I wouldn't sing it in front of others. I don't like to make people's ears bleed.
  • Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes - perhaps it is blasphemy to like this better than the original....but I do :)
  • Nelly featuring Tim McGraw - Over and Over - although I am not a fan of Nelly, I ADORE this song, that and Tim McGraw is HOT *drool*
  • Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance - This song simply kicks ass. I heard it first on my husband's X Box game Madden 06.
  • Hinder - Get Stoned - I don't think that this needs an explanation.
  • Korn - Word Up - Loved the original and the remake rocks too.
  • Dido - White Flag - another one that makes me bust into song.

I am not passing this onto anyone since I am already a week or more behind the times.



3 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

Now see? That wasn't so bad... :)

Glad you are getting a chance to rest up some now...

3:27 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

nobody ever memes me....

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like Fall Out Boy too. Don't know why.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home