Thursday, January 26, 2006

We don't need no stinkin' TOYS!

This is apparently true of all children, but it was just too cute not to share! While watching TV with Clone one evening, he decided to play on the floor. YAY FOR ME! Normally, he will not go and play, he as to sit on Mommy, pull on my ears, poke at my eyes and just be with me. I got a little wrapped up in my show, and didn't notice until a commercial that he had found the perfect toy to play with....A BOX!

He proceeded to explain to me (in toddlerese) that he wanted to go to Gramma's house. So I asked, "do you want me to mail you there??" to which he repied "yes Momma!" He's just too cute sometimes!


6 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

I love this child. I see this picture and just need to hug him.

Tell him I said hi and when's he comin' over again?????

9:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

He is a CUTIE!!

sidenote: I think we have the same exact green carpet.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh he is adorable! His smile just screams SMOOCH ME!

8:30 AM  
Blogger KTreva said...

Tammi - He wants to come and see you again very soon (actually he asked for now, but that's a bit difficult!)

Sarah - Is your carpet astroturf green too???

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT A CARDBOARD BOX TO PLAY IN TOO!!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ktreva, we call our carpet "landlady green". I do believe it is the same stuff. I'm gonna have to post a picture for you to see someday!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home