Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jarhead Red!

While listening to my radio at work the other day the morning crew started talking about a new wine, made by Marines. What?!? This is something I have to check out. So I went in search of this new product and I'll be darned if they weren't right!





Apparently a Marine Veteran named Russell Berman took over his family vineyard in Santa Barbara California and started making Jarhead Red Wine. The net proceeds go to the Marine Corps Scholarship Fund, which provides grants to the sons and daughters of Marine's who have served honorably with special attention to children of fallen Marines.

For those of you who are interested, you can purchase a bottle or twelve at the Firestone Vineyard website at http://www.firestonewine.com/level2/press_releases.html. Way to go Mr. Berman!

4 Comments:

Blogger ma content said...

I think that'd be worth the purchase just for the good cause!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd buy it but it can't be shipped to Pa. . . I'm going to check with my state store and see about getting this.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You done good, ktreva. Not that you had to go far, but you've jumped up a couple of pages in my book!

10:38 AM  
Blogger TalulaZephyr said...

Awesome find, I must try some. Thx Sis!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home