Friday, February 08, 2008

But they're in STYLE!

Last week at work, I broke my glasses. I'm not sure how, but the entire arm fell off. I asked Contagion if he could fix them, and after a search we managed to find some epoxy and glue them back together.

They lasted until today.

I once again asked Contagion to see if he could fix them. This time, rather than epoxy, he found some sort of glue that hardens to be like steel! Yay!!

...But the glue takes about 24 hours or more to set.

Great....

I can't see the words on my computer without my glasses. This.will.not.do. How can I work if I cannot see?

So, I headed to Lenscrafters. I can get glasses in a hour there!

Approximately 3 hours later (apparently an hour is relative) I can see again! I head back to work to proudly display my new glasses, which are Versace by the way, and everyone says they really like how I look in them...except Contagion.

Him: They look like military birth control glasses!
Me: ...

Regardless, I like them, but what do you think?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd go more with "sexy librarian" than "military contraceptive"....

8:52 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

I like 'em.

That color rocks.

Oh...and wait til you see...I had to buy new sunglasses, all by myself. They are VERY different for me.

But not nearly as cool as these bad boys...

Good Choice.

9:11 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Ummm... I'd have to see them on you.

As of right now (many sorries), BCG's.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Musings from the Smartest Man in the World said...

They look nothing like BCG's. To skinny.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Well, they're too small for the BCG status. But I'd like to see them on you. *grin*

1:17 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

I am wearing glasses that look almost exactly like that right now. If you like them, keep them.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh so sexy!

BTW, comment party declared. Details here: http://leeannsview.blogspot.com/2008/02/because-i-can.html

Spread the word, join the fun. Perfect opportunity to be glasses free. Sometimes you don't really want to see what's happening. lol

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home